Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Prophecy Fellowship! This message board is dedicated to the glorification of Christ Jesus and the edification of Christians through study and discussion of prophecy and life from a scriptural perspective.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Pull my finger.; Strictly guy talk. It ain't purdy or nice.
Topic Started: June 1, 2012, 8:16 am (8,418 Views)
Blackjack

I'll start, but first a shameless plug for Loren and Wally and 105.7, Boston.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvjdOLpl25U

How 'bout them Red Sox? Reminds me of those heady days before they got hot in '67. Bee-oh!

Cubs are yet to have their Epstien moment. They still stink.

The Celtics are taking a page out of the Bruins' playbook. Go down 0-2 before starting the engine. Look, fellows, that almost never works.

Yankees .... well, they're the Yankees!

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Replies:
M. Hawbaker
Member Avatar

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Blackjack

LOUD! You're welcome. :lol

Blackjack

Blackjack

Oh my goodness! It's been three years. What a slacker I am. Here's one about DW's people. I have a lot of fun being the only "Kano" sometimes. :hysterical

Blackjack

I bought a bottle of this! As far as I have been able to determine it is the same stuff developed in WW2 by the OSS called "Who me?" Foulest stench I ever smelled! Now to figure out where to use it! :pound

http://www.amazon.com/Liquid-Ass-Mister/dp/B000OCEWGW/ref=sr_1_1?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1445882284&sr=1-1&keywords=liquid+ass

M. Hawbaker
Member Avatar

:twitch

Blackjack

Sometime I must tell the story of the streetcar, the stink bomb and the two nuns.

Blackjack

So, about the two nuns. About 50 years ago I was a little terror. One day I went to Jack Horner's Joke Shop in Boston and bought a box of stink bombs. Later that day my brother and I were riding on the streetcar in the subway heading toward Park St., the main transfer point. As was out habit we stood in the rear step well. Bending down I placed one of the glass ampules on the bottom step and when we arrived at the station we gingerly stepped over it. Dozens of people got on and off but nobody stepped on the thing. Just as we started back to retrieve it a man stepped off. Pow! Direct hit. A wave of stench rolled by us as the trolley emptied out. Last to exit were two nuns who looked like they were being chased by the devil! Cracks me up to this very day. :pound
Edited by Blackjack, October 28, 2015, 3:51 pm.

Blackjack

Blackjack

Whoopsie!

M. Hawbaker
Member Avatar

Blackjack
October 26, 2015, 12:06 pm
I bought a bottle of this! As far as I have been able to determine it is the same stuff developed in WW2 by the OSS called "Who me?" Foulest stench I ever smelled! Now to figure out where to use it! :pound

http://www.amazon.com/Liquid-Ass-Mister/dp/B000OCEWGW/ref=sr_1_1?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1445882284&sr=1-1&keywords=liquid+ass
So, did you ever find a place to use it?

:heh

Blackjack

M. Hawbaker
February 12, 2016, 12:35 pm
So, did you ever find a place to use it?

:heh
Nope. It's kind of useless and still sitting right next to my computer monitor. The thing is it smells SO bad that I'm afraid to carry it around. What if it leaks!?

It would be good in a frat house but I'm well over 40 years too old for that. :pound

Someday....!

Blackjack

So this elderly couple is enjoying a night out in an exclusive restaurant when the wife leans toward her husband and whispers, "Oh dear! I just farted silently. What should I do?"

The husband answers, "Change the batteries in your hearing aid."

M. Hawbaker
Member Avatar

:spit

« Previous Topic · For the Guys · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: