Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Prophecy Fellowship! This message board is dedicated to the glorification of Christ Jesus and the edification of Christians through study and discussion of prophecy and life from a scriptural perspective.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Officials postpone school’s Daddy-Daughter dance due to NYC’s gender-neutral policy
Topic Started: February 8, 2018, 10:51 am (80 Views)
M. Hawbaker
Member Avatar

(CBSNewYork) — Officials opted to postpone the father-daughter dance at a school in Staten Island because it excludes other genders, claiming city policies forced them to scrap the tradition.

This year’s dance was supposed to be on Friday, right before Valentine’s Day, but the school’s principal directed the Parent-Teacher Association to reschedule it because of the Department of Education’s gender-neutral policy. It was originally put in place a year ago and requires school events to include all types of students and families.

http://www.abc-7.com/story/37449248/officials-postpone-schools-daddy-daughter-dance-due-to-nycs-gender-neutral-policy

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

cricket55
Member Avatar

Common sense once again has left the building.

barb43
Member Avatar
Wish Martha Stewart was My Sister!
It is getting tougher and tougher to raise a mentally stable, morally straight child in the world today. . . . it has to be, I can't imagine how I'd have handled so much of the insanity, the immorality, the anti-Christ godlessness that smacks our children and parents in the face daily these days back when ds was in school.

:ohno
Edited by barb43, February 9, 2018, 8:40 pm.

cricket55
Member Avatar

So very true Barb, and it will not get any better any time soon. :sad

suzugos
Member Avatar

How this so compounds evidence that the Judgment of God is against this land. It is the exhalation of man's flesh over boundaries established by God in creation. Is there any question that very creation groans (Romans 8:20-22), being made subject to vanity because of man's sins? Indeed must have Christ died for sin, but to gain much more than our salvation alone. Men's sins have distorted the whole of God's creation with this total denial that it is of God, or that divine boundaries between genders need stand unassailable. For if creation itself shall be delivered from bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God, then Christ died to achieve that end also. So when He takes up His throne upon the earth, all creation shall rejoice in resound; and the unclean will not stand against His perfect and moral Glory!

Even so, come quickly, Lord Jesus!

My 2¢ worth,
συζυγος

« Previous Topic · News Unrelated to Prophecy · Next Topic »
Add Reply