Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Prophecy Fellowship! This message board is dedicated to the glorification of Christ Jesus and the edification of Christians through study and discussion of prophecy and life from a scriptural perspective.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Deut 4
Topic Started: October 20, 2017, 8:04 am (75 Views)
clark thompson

Deuteronomy 4:1
KJV 1 Now therefore hearken, O Israel, unto the statutes and unto the judgments, which I teach you, for to do them, that ye may live, and go in and possess the land which the LORD God of your fathers giveth you.
CAB 1 And now, O Israel, hear the statutes and judgments, hear all that I teach you this day to do, that you may live, and be multiplied, and that you may go in and inherit the land, which the Lord God of your fathers gives to you.

These are my thoughts.
When we follow the Lord, we are lead to such blessing by dwelling in His presence.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

clark thompson

Deuteronomy 4:2
KJV 2 Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you.
CAB 2 You shall not add to the word which I command you, and you shall not take from it: keep the commandments of the Lord our God, all that I command you this day.

These are my thoughts.
We should take God’s word as it is written, to many people want to change what He says and say He says something He don’t.

clark thompson

Deuteronomy 4:3
KJV 3 Your eyes have seen what the LORD did because of Baalpeor: for all the men that followed Baalpeor, the LORD thy God hath destroyed them from among you.
CAB 3 Your eyes have seen all that the Lord our God did in Baal Peor; for every man that went after Baal of Peor, the Lord your God has utterly destroyed him from among you.

These are my thought.
We need to trust God to handle our enemies.

« Previous Topic · Bible Study · Next Topic »
Add Reply