Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Prophecy Fellowship! This message board is dedicated to the glorification of Christ Jesus and the edification of Christians through study and discussion of prophecy and life from a scriptural perspective.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Ps 77
Topic Started: August 16, 2017, 2:45 am (80 Views)
clark thompson

Psalms 77:1
KJV 1 I cried unto God with my voice, even unto God with my voice; and he gave ear unto me.
CAB 1 I cried to the Lord with my voice, yea, my voice was addressed to God; and He gave heed to me.

These are my thoughts.
God hears when we cry to Him and He also just doesn’t listen but cares.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

clark thompson

Psalms 77:2
KJV 2 In the day of my trouble I sought the Lord: my sore ran in the night, and ceased not: my soul refused to be comforted.
CAB 2 In the day of my affliction I earnestly sought the Lord; evenwith my hands by night before Him, and I was not deceived; my soul refused to be comforted.

These are my thoughts.
We need to turn no further then the Lord when we our distressed.

clark thompson

Psalms 77:3
KJV 3 I remembered God, and was troubled: I complained, and my spirit was overwhelmed. Selah.
CAB 3 I remembered God, and rejoiced; I poured out my complaint, and my soul fainted. Pause.

These are my thoughts.
Life can bring so much stress but we can take our troubles to Jesus and that will help us rest.

clark thompson

Psalms 77:4
KJV 4 Thou holdest mine eyes waking: I am so troubled that I cannot speak.
CAB 4 All my enemies set a watch against me; I was troubled, and spoke not.

These are my thoughts.
We should reverence the Lord and follow Him but He don’t want us to fear Him, we should let Him guide our words.

clark thompson

Psalms 77:5
KJV 5 I have considered the days of old, the years of ancient times.
CAB 5 I considered the days of old, and remembered ancient ears.

These are my thoughts.
Sometimes reflecting is good, to know where He has brought us from and what He has done.

« Previous Topic · Bible Study · Next Topic »
Add Reply