Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Prophecy Fellowship! This message board is dedicated to the glorification of Christ Jesus and the edification of Christians through study and discussion of prophecy and life from a scriptural perspective.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
New Children's Book Says Santa Clause Is a Gay Black Man
Topic Started: April 1, 2017, 6:54 am (779 Views)
M. Hawbaker
Member Avatar

A new children's book will depict Santa Claus as a married gay man.

Daniel Kibblesmith, a staff writer for The Late Show with Stephen Colbert, is behind Santa's Husband, to be published by HarperCollins come October. Kibblesmith says he will tell his future children Santa is black. "If they see a white one, we'll say 'That's his husband,'" Kibblesmith said.

The picture book depicts a black Santa Claus and his white husband who both live in the North Pole. Santa's spouse frequently fills in for his husband at malls, Time reports.

http://www.charismanews.com/culture/63993-new-children-s-book-says-santa-is-a-gay-black-man

:twitch
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

M. Hawbaker
Member Avatar

Is it just me, or does this seem really bazaar even by the standards of the LGBT crowd?

cricket55
Member Avatar

WHY are they doing all this garbage.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

M. Hawbaker
Member Avatar

cricket55
April 1, 2017, 11:49 am
WHY are they doing all this garbage.
Romans 1:28 in action.
Quote:

Furthermore, just as they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, so God gave them over to a depraved mind, so that they do what ought not to be done.

barb43
Member Avatar
Wish Martha Stewart was My Sister!
M. Hawbaker
April 1, 2017, 6:56 am
Is it just me, or does this seem really bazaar even by the standards of the LGBT crowd?
I think it's right up their alley! - not too bizarre for the push-til-it-bends LGBTQ crowd at all. :ohno

They do it because there are not laws to stop them in man's world. They don't see God as being of any consequence - in which case they have no moral foundation.

edited to add: the whole godless heathen world makes me so angry. I just. want. them to. stop. Stop pushing evil.
Edited by barb43, April 1, 2017, 3:13 pm.

suzugos
Member Avatar

I am quite sure GLBTQ subscribers are led by Satan and his demons. There is no reasoning with them and they are totally sold out on destroying everything decent starting with children and grandchildren. Such is the price of giving them legal recognition. They believe their own lies.

I am probably going to get into more trouble saying this, but we didn't teach our children the populist lie about Santa Claus, or Easter Bunny. In our minds doing so is to deny our Lord Jesus Christ. And after a child learns he/she was taught lies, how much more difficult would it be to urge that child to saving faith in Christ? There is nothing harmless about the Santa Claus myth in the first place.

Children who don't believe in Santa Claus won't be much swayed by the world's fascination with the myth or any GLBTQ perversion thereof. Whatever historical aspect, the modern image of Santa Claus has been obscenely exploited by retail establishments in the interest of profits gained fostering worldly excess and materialism. Just follow the money. The whole concept already stank before the GLBTQ considered it.

My 2¢ worth,
συζυγος

eaglex

In the last days almost anything gords and I believe this is a stupid Idea.

Cloud Watcher
Member Avatar

The world system just keeps getting sicker and sicker. They are working so hard to portray all forms of sexual perversion as mainstream. It's everywhere...in written fiction, on tv, movies, government, schools, and---saddest of all---churches.

« Previous Topic · News Unrelated to Prophecy · Next Topic »
Add Reply