Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Prophecy Fellowship! This message board is dedicated to the glorification of Christ Jesus and the edification of Christians through study and discussion of prophecy and life from a scriptural perspective.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Howo be Saved(born again) and join the family of God.
Topic Started: February 19, 2016, 4:54 pm (592 Views)
GISMYS

PTL!! I have good news for you!!! You can live your life as a blessed son of God.

How to be saved=born again and join the family of God!

Romans:
Chapter 10 verse 9-10-13 God says=
That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus,
and shalt believe in your heart that God hath raised him
from the dead, thou shalt be Saved. For with the heart man
believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession
is made unto Salvation. For whosoever shall call upon the
name of the Lord shall be Saved....................

---------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------

An example prayer if you have never before talked to God.
Heavenly Father:........................................... ...............................
I come to you in prayer asking for the forgiveness of
my Sins. I confess with my mouth and believe with my
heart that Jesus is your Son, And that he died on the
Cross at Calvary that I might be forgiven and have
Eternal Life in the Kingdom of Heaven. Father, I believe
that Jesus rose from the dead and I ask you right now
to come in to my life and be my personal Lord and
Savior. I repent of my Sins and will Worship you all the
day's of my Life!. Because your word is truth, I confess
with my mouth that I am Born Again and Cleansed
by the Blood of Jesus! In Jesus Name, Amen
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

GISMYS

I like to get back to what is really important to post on a "Christian" message board.

Yes!! There is NO greater event in the life of believers dead or alive than the ""very near""Rapture (catching up of all believers dead and alive and given new immortal bodies and then return to heaven with Jesus. Will you be left behind?? Come quickly Lord Jesus!!

We are All One Breath away from Eternity! Might Today be your Last Day on Earth??Every day of our lives, we live one breath away from eternity. The most important question of life is: Am I ready to meet God?

If you are not, and you wish to acknowledge God as your Father through His Son, Jesus Christ, just pray this simple prayer from the heart and you will become a member of the family of God, with heaven as your eternal home.
Heavenly Father, I know that I am a sinner and need your forgiveness. I believe that Jesus died for my sins. I am willing to turn away from my sin and live a godly life. I now invite Jesus Christ into my heart as my Lord and Savior. I am willing, with God’s help, from this day forward to follow Christ as Lord of my life. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.

At this moment, you have discovered the ultimate secret of being happy in an unhappy world. It'’s knowing that God is your heavenly Father, that Jesus is your Lord and Savior, and that heaven is your eternal home! PTL.

GISMYS

WE ARE ALL ONE BREATH AWAY FROM ETERNITY! THINK!MIGHT TODAY BE YOUR LAST DAY ????Every day of our lives, we live one breath away from eternity. The most important question of life is: Am I ready to meet God?

If you are not, and you wish to acknowledge God as your Father through His Son, Jesus Christ, just pray this simple prayer and you’ll become a member of the family of God, with heaven as your eternal home.

Heavenly Father, I know that I am a sinner and need your forgiveness. I believe that Jesus died for my sins. I am willing to turn away from my sin and live a godly life. I now invite Jesus Christ into my heart as my Lord and Savior. I am willing, with God’s help, from this day forward to follow Christ as Lord of my life. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.

At this moment, you have discovered the ultimate secret of being happy in an unhappy world. It’s knowing that God is your heavenly Father, that Jesus is your Lord and Savior, and that heaven is your eternal home

« Previous Topic · Christian Chat · Next Topic »
Add Reply