Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Prophecy Fellowship! This message board is dedicated to the glorification of Christ Jesus and the edification of Christians through study and discussion of prophecy and life from a scriptural perspective.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Any Mods Still Here? Need an Alternate or - ?; We need at least a little mod help occasionally
Topic Started: January 25, 2016, 9:13 am (2,435 Views)
barb43
Member Avatar
Wish Martha Stewart was My Sister!
Hi, to any mods who still come by this site.

The few of us who do frequent this board need to know whether there is a moderator still active here who could be contacted for help if one of us had computer problems and then couldn't get back on the board for whatever reason.

How would we handle that? And . . . could a couple of us who still come here on a regular basis be appointed as mods or jr. mods or something like that? :ear

What brought this up is I had computer problems at work and home about a week ago, and I couldn't figure out my password. I was totally off the board on my office computer but could still get on at home so I changed my password. That way, when the office problems were solved, I could back on there - and could even finally get on PF from my android, which I had not been able to do before.

We don't need a lot of moderating, as one member recently pointed out, but we might need some occasional help. And I don't see any mods around here . . . :shrug
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

cinlynn
Member Avatar

Sent a PM Barb!

barb43
Member Avatar
Cindy - you have a pm from last night.

barb43
Member Avatar
Cindy, you have a new pm from this morning.

« Previous Topic · Questions & Comments · Next Topic »
Add Reply